Here is a list of the workshops I currently present. I can also create customized workshops for any event and audience. All workshops are interactive. Whenever possible, workshop delivery and activities model a student-centered, inquiry method.
Full day, Half Day, or 75 Minute
· STEM: What, Why, and How
· STEM to STREAM: Bringing ELA and Art to STEM
· Engineer Through the Year
· Mother Goose: Redesigned!
· The Differentiated 21st Century Classroom
· Teaching Math: The STEM Way
· More Math Please!
· Math Manipulative Makeover
· Calendar Math Goes Interactive
· Computational Thinking
· Science All Around Us
· Science Notebooks
· Problem Solving Games to Develop Critical Thinking Skills
· 10 Essential Skills Every Needs to Succeed
· Common Core ELA Lessons for the Smartboard
· Common Core Math Lessons for the Smartboard
· What Does the Common Core REALLY Look Like in a Classroom?
· Common Core Centers
· Ordinary Items for Extraordinary Teaching
· Introduction to the Interactive Whiteboard
o (Smart, Promethean, and many others!)
· Developmentally Appropriate Technology for Kindergarten
· Designing Millenial Learning Spaces to Develop Innovators
· Word Walls Work Wonders!
Playing with Words